- Saving of time and resources – training network organizes training courses on behalf of businesses
- Networking opportunities with businesses in a sector/region
- Creating new business contacts/opportunities
- Sharing of knowledge, ideas, advice and best practice
- Member businesses and their employees are directly involved in the identification, design, delivery, and evaluation of training
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Sligo Chamber Skillnet.
Sligo Chamber Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnets.ie