Sligo Chamber Skillnet
Sligo Chamber Skillnet is funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. We provide a wide range of discounted QQI accredited training programmes, personal and professional development programmes, seminars and workshops.
Skillnet Ireland is a national agency dedicated to the promotion and facilitation of workforce learning in Ireland. We believe that maintaining a highly skilled workforce is essential to our national competitiveness.
Sligo Chamber Skillnet is the leading business learning network in the Nort West Region.
The focus of the Sligo Chamber Skillnet is to communicate with businesses, to listen to their training needs as well as their current and future skill shortages, and to support them by organising training courses which are cost efficient, relevant, convenient, and deliver results.
Benefits of your company joining Sligo Chamber Skillnet include:
- Saving of time and resources – training network organizes training courses on behalf of businesses
- Networking opportunities with businesses in a sector/region
- Creating new business contacts/opportunities
- Sharing of knowledge, ideas, advice and best practice
- Member businesses and their employees are directly involved in the identification, design, delivery, and evaluation of training
Membership is free and open to all non government funded enterprises.
Upcoming Courses Include:
- Project Management QQI Level 8
- Front Line Managers Development Programme QQI Level 6
- Media Training
- Technical Writing
- Presentation Skills
- Master of Arts in Humanities in Professional Leadership QQI L 9
Please contact our Network manager, Geraldine Courtenay (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your company’s training requirements.