The Benefits of Workplace MediationDate: 17 May 2018
Time: 09:00 - 15:30
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel
Sligo Chamber Skillnet in association with the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland invite you to a half day seminar to discuss the benefit of using qualified Workplace Sector Mediators to
resolve workplace disputes in the Radisson Blu Hotel on Thursday 17th May 2018 at 9:00am.
We have highly-experienced and very interesting speakers who work at the cutting edge of workplace dispute resolution in Ireland.
The format for the morning will be as follows:
· Introduction – Dr Genevieve Murray
· Opening Address – Ms. Sabine Walsh – President Mediators’ Association of Ireland
· Ms. Louisa Meehan – HR/Mediator
· Legal components of workplace disputes Mr. Alastair Purdy BL
· Short interactive workshop discussing workplace mediation
· Panel discussion
· The Seminar will conclude with a networking lunch
This Seminar is fully sponsored by MII.
As places are limited please confirm your attendance by clicking on the following link Eventbrite
If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact me on number below’
Sligo Chamber Skillnet – Network Manager
16 Quay Street
Sligo F91 X923