Microsoft Word (Intermediate)Date: 24 Oct 2017
Time: 09:30 - 17:30
Location: Compupac IT Solutions
The Microsoft Word – Intermediate Course is designed for all learners who are using a Word Processor and who want to enhance their skills. The course will cover all elements needed to produce professional documents, reports and assignments.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Word Window and the Microsoft Tabs, Groups & Icons
- Understand the Quick Access Toolbar and Customising Word
- Create a professional looking document
- Create a template based on an existing template
- Save a document in various file formats
- Open an existing word document
- Format a document using Font, Paragraph, Tabs, Indents and Styles
- Copy and Move text within a document or between documents
- Adjust the page layout using margins, sizing and orientation
- Add Headers and Footers and insert and modify page numbers
- Print a document and use all available print options
- Create and modify tables
- Mail Merge a data source with a letter
Fee for Members: €100
Fee for Non-Members: €130
For more information email Mary@Sligochamber.ie or telephone 0719161274
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Sligo Chamber Skillnet.
Sligo Chamber Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.