The Voice Of A LeaderDate: 12 Oct 2017
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
This course is designed for participants of Pramerica’s Accelerated Learning Programme; for those identified as the next senior leaders.
The course is a one and a half day practical hands on workshop delivered by Emma Coogan.
Day 1: 09:30-16:30
Day 2: 09:30-13:00
Section 1: Start With the Speaker: Me
- Module 1: The Voice Lab: Posture, Relaxation, Breathing, Resonance
- Module 2: The Calm Communicator; Breath Control, Visualisation, Objectives
- Module 3: Deliver A Clear Message
Part 1: Preparation, Content, Meaning
Part 2: Delivery, Rate, Enunciation, Projection
Section 2: Continue With the Listener: You
- Module 4: The Power of Pause and Parentheses: The Four Power Pauses, Determining extra pieces of information and how to deliver them
- Module 5: The Mindful Speaker; Mindfulness, Reading Signs and Signals, Listening, Rapport
- Module 6: Developing and Maintaining Interesting Voice; The Five Methods of Achieving Vocal Variety
Section 3: Arrive at “Speaker – Listener” – Us
- Module 7: The Energised Listener
- Module 8: The Five Features of an Engaging Speaker: Purpose, Understanding, Brightness, Spirit and Uniqueness
“Speaker – Listener” – Us Continued
- Module 9: The Art of Persuasive Speech: The Five Means of Achieving Vocal and Physical Emphasis
- Module 10: Share Your Story: Plan, Prepare, Practice, Present, Polish
- Module 11: Use Your Voice to Lead: Cause, Delivery, Engagement and Influence
Participants will understand the power and role of their voice in leadership, learn how to use and maintain their voice, safely, discover how to be a charismatic connector, develop the confidence to deliver high impact presentations and learn practical speaking and presentation techniques.
Fee for Members: €320
Fee for Non-Members: €350
For more information email Mary@Sligochamber.ie or telephone 0719161274
Training Cancellation Policy: Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Please quote Purchase Order number if required on invoice. Cheques should be made payable to Sligo Chamber Skillnet.
Sligo Chamber Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.